| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Homalin in May is very hot at 28.05 °C (82.49 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in May is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in May is far from dry. Some 137mm (5.4in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 13:33 long with an average length of 13:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Homalin May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Homalin, Myanmar
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Homalin:
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 289.1 kms (179.7 miles) N
- Guwahati, India - 361.6 kms (224.7 miles) WNW
- Cherrapunji, India - 323.5 kms (201 miles) W
- Cherrapunji, Meghalaya, India - 323.5 kms (201 miles) W
- Dhaka, Bangladesh - 468.8 kms (291.3 miles) WSW
- Kalewa, Myanmar - 195.6 kms (121.6 miles) SSW
- Chittagong, Bangladesh - 420.7 kms (261.4 miles) SW
- Mindat, Myanmar - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) SSW
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 291.1 kms (180.9 miles) N
- Putao, Myanmar - 370.9 kms (230.5 miles) NE
- Khamti, Myanmar - 148.6 kms (92.3 miles) NNE
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 256.1 kms (159.2 miles) ENE
- Tengchong, China - 360.5 kms (224 miles) E
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 240.4 kms (149.4 miles) ESE
- Katha, Myanmar - 163.1 kms (101.3 miles) ESE
- Lashio, Myanmar - 359.4 kms (223.3 miles) SE
- Monywa, Myanmar - 308.4 kms (191.7 miles) S
- Mandalay, Myanmar - 342.6 kms (212.9 miles) SSE
- Meiktila, Myanmar - 458.2 kms (284.7 miles) SSE
- Taunggyi, Myanmar - 503.9 kms (313.1 miles) SSE